ERC Equipoise Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting our site (www.ercequipoise.com) and by contacting us using the contact details set out on our site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by corresponding with us via our site or by phone, e-mail, fax or otherwise. This includes information you provide when requesting information about our services or responding to a survey commissioned by us. The information you give to us may include your name and job title, the company you work for and your contact details (such as your address, e-mail address and phone number).
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- internal record keeping;
- to provide you with information you have requested about our services and other information which we think you may find of interest, by email or phone, using the contact details you have provided;
- to improve our services and to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to customise our site according to your preferences;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Save as provided below, we will not share your personal information with any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. If ERCE Equipoise Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at any time, using the contact details set out below.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.